Sunday, January 08, 2017

Cooking with Taige ~ Curry Chicken

cwt-curryCooking is a passion of mine and I’m bringing you into my kitchen. Whenever I’m in the kitchen it brings back fond memories of time spent with family as we cooked, laughed and of course made memories. :) And I make new memories each time I cook. Sharing some of the things I am cooking. Here’s what I have cooking this week.

Love curry chicken. Been making it often for the last few weeks. Also remembering how my Mom used to make it. So bringing loads of memories. Been working on my recipe for it and pleased with how it's so good.

Yummy food!

What are you cooking?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...