Monday, January 09, 2017

Monday Adventure ~ I Beat the Snow….

mondayadventure-snowMonday Adventure starts with the snow.

I've said it many times before. I'm a major klutz. :) I fall even when there is nothing to fall on. Last year around this time I fell and hurt my leg. Was a long recovery and sometimes still have issues with the leg.

So today when I knew there was a residue of the snowstorm over the weekend I was feeling unsure.

Well I went out and was a turtle. Slow moving to be safe and I mean really slow. And I can now say after making it out and back home. Yay! I beat the snow. I even took the pic to show I made it through the snow.Yippee.

Take that snow. :)

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...