Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Adventure ~ Loss of Bookstore...

mondayadventurebookstoreMonday Adventure starts with an email.

I got an email that was informing me that the the bookstore near me was closed. This made me sad as it had such great memeries for me. And this made me think and wonder. So I went to look and that store was the last brick and motor bookstore in my area. That made me even more sad. :(

I enjoy going to the bookstore. The scents of the books and conversing with others there about books. I've had some interesting conversations with other readers as they browsed for books.

Now the store is closed and there is not another one close. Yes I can buy books at the supermarket, department store and etc. But it's not the same as a bookstore which is dedicated to books. So yeah I'm sad about the Loss of this bookstore.

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...