Sunday, January 01, 2017

2017 Plans

tc2017plansHappy New Year! May 2017 be a amazingly wonderful year with many great memories. Each year there is something about a new year that makes me excited. The idea of new things to come and making the most of the time you have.  I'm looking forward to see what 2017 brings. Here’s to a safe, a little bit naughty...ok a whole lot of naughty and most importantly a fun filled year.

As usual, I'm feeling lots of anticipation for 2017. Very excited about the opportunities that are coming.

This year I am reaffirming my one main plan from which all the others flow out. The main plan:

Main Plan:

- Write.

2017 Plans:
– Get at least 2 books contracted
– Continue to Self/Indie-publish some series
– Have at least 3 books released
– Keep writing

Get ready for a sizzling year. :) With loads of fun and books to read!

What are your plans for 2017?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...