Sunday, January 22, 2017

Cooking with Taige ~ Plantains

tcplantiansCooking is a passion of mine and I’m bringing you into my kitchen. Whenever I’m in the kitchen it brings back fond memories of time spent with family as we cooked, laughed and of course made memories. :) And I make new memories each time I cook. Sharing some of the things I am cooking. Here’s what I have cooking this week. Again making this.

Another of the foods I loved as a child. Plantains is delicious. Green, yellow or in between it doesn't matter which one they are all so good. There are so many ways you can use it. My favorite is pan –fried in coconut oil. Also boiled. So yummy. Here is before then an after picture of some I made. Looks so good and it was tasty too. :)

#YummmyFood #LoveCooking

What are you cooking? Share with me here, twitter, facebook or any of social media I am on. Include pictures of your food creations. Love to see Yummy food.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...