Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Adventure ~ Perception You Leave…

tcpercepeptionMonday Adventure starts with a conversation.

I had a conversation with someone the other day about…authors. And they were discussing about an author they liked. Yes past tense. Something the author did made them stop buying their books. I won’t go into details but let’s just say perception is everything. Because of this readers change of perception of an author they went from an auto-buy to a do not buy.

This made me also think of how I am just perceived as a person in general. It’s a thinking moment about how you act to others and how this affects your relationships.

Makes you wonder the perception you are leaving.

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...