Friday, January 27, 2017

Weekly Wrap-up ~ My Writing Shorthand…

tcwritingshorthandSometimes all you are looking for in one word. That one perfect word that will say all you need too. That will portray all that is needed. That is what I was looking for this week as I wrote a pivotal scene in my book. I kept going back and forth because the word didn’t work. So what I did was put in brackets [add one word]. *snicker* If anyone else sees it they wouldn’t have a clue on what I mean. This is my short hand for my writing and I know what it means. So when I go back through book then I will hopefully by then have that one word I need.

I also tend to put in things other shorthand stuff in there. Here are some of them.

[sexy it up]

[big ugly] – according to where placed it could mean write scene to make reader cry, villain or black moment.

[go boom] – time to kill some things or blow shit up. LOL.

Yeah I have my own write shorthand.

Well that’s what I’ve been up to this week. What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...