Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Musings: Revisiting Changes……

Last week I mentioned I would be making some changes to the blog. Changing around the days I post certain things and so forth. Adding some new things.

Since I was in a changing and planning mood I sat down to make a few changes to my writing calendar. Yeah, yeah I have one. It keeps me on track with what I will write next. What I have planned for my next book and so forth. If a story idea comes up or something unexpected I can shift to accommodate it.

So I was changing my calendar and realized a few things. Well besides I will be busy writing for a good long while. Which is great.

I realized how much my writing has changed. I won’t get all philosophical on you but just say I am pleased with what I am doing now. Pleased with what I have planned.

Ahh the feel of change is good.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...