Sunday, August 19, 2007

TBR Book ~ August 19, 2007


For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I read The Company You Keep and Tangled Roots by Angela Henry. This is an amateur sleuth type mystery that features a character named Kendra Clayton. It was great, funny and kept me guessing. I bought these a while ago but never got around to reading them.

I am now an Angela Henry fan. I checked and saw Diva's Last Curtain –the next Kendra Clayton novel – was released a few month’s ago. I plan to go and pick it up.

I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday. I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours.

What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiage,

Hey! Just saw your blog. I'm so flattered you enjoy Kendra's crazy adventures. Thank you so much for mentioning my books ; ).

Take care & Thanks again!
Angela Henry

Taige Crenshaw said...

You’re welcome Angela.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...