Sunday, August 05, 2007

TBR Book ~ August 5, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I read The Wicked and The Forsaken by L.A. Banks. I have a confession I am a huge L.A. Banks fan and at first her books were on my Read as Bought List but I had to move them. I hide them until there are at least two I have not read. Why because I got frustrated waiting for the next one to come out. Yeah, yeah there isn't that much time between books but I want the next book as soon as I finish the one I am reading. This time was no diffrent I wanted the next book after The Cursed. Sigh. The Darkness doesn't come out until next year. {Grumble} I want it now. {Soft swear} Crap I have to wait for it.

If you haven’t read the Vampire Huntress Legend stories you need to go get them all and read them. They are hot, sexy, and action filled. Be warned they are addictive. Each book in the series is getting better.
I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours.
What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?
Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...