Friday, August 03, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Writing and Upcoming Release

Friday and I have a busy weekend. Plan to take in a few movies with the visiting family and have a party that I am helping prepare food for. Sigh. Fun and work {grin} two of my favorite things. So what happened this week?

Working away on a new story. It is intense. Can’t say anything else. Just that it is intense.

A little over two days until my release Onyx Moon Rising which is being released by Liquid Silver Books. I can’t wait. Onyx Moon Rising will be released on August 6, 2007. Be sure and get your copy. Also Carnal Awakening was released last Friday from Ellora's Cave. Make sure and get a copy of that also.

I got some wonderful reviews of Seducing a God which was released by Ellora's Cave last month. Check out all the reviews I have so far here.

Be sure and check my Release Calendar on my website for all the dates that I have so far for my upcoming novels.

Well that was my week. What did you do this week?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...