Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Uncovered: Onyx Moon Rising ~ Behind the Story

In this month’s uncovered we explore my upcoming release Onyx Moon Rising.

So let’s get uncovered….

Onyx Moon Rising, will be released on August 6, 2007 at Liquid Silver Books. In this uncovered we will be talking about how the story Onyx Moon Rising came to be. I wanted to create a world where supernatural beings were known to humanity. A world where they had right like everyone else. In this world they needed a force to keep order. Thus the Nefer Investigation Force was created. It is an elite group of agents who work to keep order. Tashana - my heroine – is powerful and take no prisoner’s. Tashana will be in another Uncovered later this month.

Sanjay – my hero – is secretive and mysterious when he came to me. I knew what he was would thrown Tashana for a loop. Despite what he is she would be attracted to him. Tashana is utmost a solider and she would do what is demanded of her. Onyx Moon Rising is an intricate world with lots of twists and turns. I wanted the plot to have a mythology behind what my characters were and the world they inhabit.

The world of Onyx Moon Rising, will lead Tashana and Sanjay them on a path that will make there destiny or destroy the world. The passion and intrigue around them go hand in hand. The surprises enrich their adventure. Each has their own things they must face.

Onyx Moon Rising, leads you on a path of not only a passion but redemption. There are a few other surprises thrown in and more to follow in the next books.

Come join the adventure of Tashana and Sanjay as they fight to save the world and find each other.

I leave you with this. Tell me about an adventure you had.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...