Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ August 25 - 31, 2007

Ah another Friday and a long weekend whooo hoooo. I plan to sit and do some major writing this weekend. So what happened this week?

I finished the story I was working on. Yippeee. I’m editing it for submission. I’ve started on another story. I can’t wait the characters have been buzzing in my head for a while.On September 5, my next release is Golden Seduction which will be released by Ellora's Cave. It is sexy and hot. It is part of the Torrid Tarot theme stories. My card was the King of Cups. Check in September for the Uncovered look at the novel.

I’ve got the cover art and release date for Sin the story I co-wrote with Layne Blacque which will be released from Total-E-Bound release. The cover art is fabulous. Sin will be released on November 12, 2007.

I’ve gotten some great reviews for Carnal Awakening check them out here. Check out some comments on Onyx Moon Rising check them out here. Make sure and get a copy of both.

Be sure and check my Release Calendar on my website for all the dates that I have so far for my upcoming novels. Well that was my week.

What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...