Sunday, August 26, 2007

TBR Book ~ August 26, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I read For A Few Demons More by Kim Harrison. I have a confession I am a huge Kim Harrison fan. Her books are on my Read as Bought List but I’ve been so busy I got this book and forgot I had it. LOL. That’s what happens when your TBR pile should have it’s own zip code. For A Few Demons More was sexy, hot, intense and man I was sad at the end. Sigh. But I still loved it.

If you haven’t read the The Hollows stories you need to go get them all and read them. They’re are hot, sexy, intense and action filled. Each book in the series is getting better.

I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday. I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours.

What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...