Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ August 18 - 24, 2007

Ah another Friday. I plan to sit and do some major writing this weekend. Now that my family has finished there visit I can get back to my schedule. My Families summer visit is always fun but it takes me a week or two to get back on schedule. Now I am ready to tackle some projects that I had put on hold. So what happened this week?

I’m still working away on the new story that is intense, emotional and hot. Can’t say anything else. Just that it is intense.

I’ve got the cover art for Golden Seduction my next Ellora's Cave release. It is sexy and hot. It is part of the Torrid Tarot theme stories. My card was the King of Cups. Check in September for the Uncovered look at the novel.

This upcoming Wednesday will be the last Uncovered of my latest release Onyx Moon Rising which was released by Liquid Silver Books. Be sure and get your copy.

Have you checked out Carnal Awakening which was released by Ellora's Cave? I’ve gotten a few reviews which I will post next Friday. Make sure and get a copy of that also.

I am still excited by the wonderful reviews I got for Seducing a God which was released by Ellora's Cave. Check out all the reviews I have so far here.

Be sure and check my Release Calendar on my website for all the dates that I have so far for my upcoming novels.Well that was my week.

What did you do this week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...