Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uncovered: Onyx Moon Rising ~ ~Between the Covers

In this month’s uncovered we explored my release Onyx Moon Rising.So let’s get uncovered….

Onyx Moon Rising, was released on August 6, 2007 at Liquid Silver Books. In this uncovered we have an excerpt giving you a peek inside of the novel.

Un-Edited Excerpt:

A hand reached over and covered her’s. Looking up she met Sanjay’s grey gaze. Looking in his eyes she turned her hand and held his. Linking her fingers with his she rose pushed him back gently with the other hand. Following him she straddled him then reached and linked her fingers with his other hand. He watched her silent. Leaning into him she kissed him. Gently and thoroughly. He murmured then groaned trying to pull away. She held him firmly getting her fill. Raising her lips slowly off of his she watched his eye spark amber lazily.

"Be sure of what you’re doing Tashana.” Sanjay warned.

“I’m sure. Fuck me Sanjay.”

His look was intense. “This goes beyond fucking Tashana. I’m going to make you burn so deep that when I’m not with you it will be like a physical pain. A pain to have me inside of you. Do you want this, Tashana?"

Tashana’s mouth was dry. "Yes.”

Sanjay pulled his hands free pushed his fingers in her hair, dragged her to him and sealed his lips to hers. Eyes locked with his she watched as his eyes sparked wildly. The hunger she felt for him was like nothing she had ever felt. Running her hands down his firm muscular side she used her power to get rid of his clothing and her own. When her hand touched his heated skin she moaned. He sucked it in and gave her his own groan of desire in return.

Onyx Moon Rising, is Available Now at Liquid Silver Books

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...