Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Musings: Changes……

These last few weeks I was thinking of making some changes to my blog. Changing around the days I post certain things and so forth. Adding some new things. Look out for a few things coming to the blog real soon. Some of these changes will tie in with blog, Crenshaw Cafe- my chat group , and my website.

As I was thinking of changes to my blog I started thinking of other changes I have made in my life recently. I won’t go into detail but all the changes I have made in these last few month’s has enriched my life, made me stronger and set me on a path for my future goals. The first half of this year I had major upheavals that I had to face and overcome. Which, I did but with some bruises and disillusionment. I gained some wonderful people in my life and lost a few who I came to realize were not as they seemed. This time has been eye opening and I wonder what will come next.

Although there are very few month’s left in this year I know there will be more things coming my way. And no matter if they are good, bad or indifferent I will face them down as I have done everything else. Whenever I have a birthday I like to think and that is why I usually take time away for myself. So in my introspection I came to these conclusions.

Who I am will not change.

What I believe will not falter.

Where I am going will not be stopped.

How I get there is still to be reveled.

When I get there I will know.

Even when I am there I will strive for the next and next.

This is what living and life is all about. Striving and being more.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...