Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Between the Covers - Lay Me Down ~ pt 3

In this month’s Between the Covers I’m featuring Lay Me Down. Recently I’ve been getting questions concerning this book. The cover for this book is a theme cover. The genre is listed below.

Now let’s get Between the Covers….

laymedown.jpg

Lay Me Down
By: Taige Crenshaw
Total-E-Bound
E-Book ISBN #: 978-1-906328-46-7
Genre: Paranormal (Interracial -BW/WM)
Series: Club Immortality
Link: Buy here

Blurb:

In Club Immortality everything is not as it seems.

Unlocking your inhibitions and being yourself is what the club is all about.

In this tale we explore the beginning of Syn and Micah the owners of Club Immortality. They have a lot to tell and have invited you to take a look inside this sensual haven. Remember nothing is off limits and all you have to do is be open to the adventures.

Open the doors and step inside Club Immortality…

EXCERPT:

Before they got carried away she needed to make a few things clear. “I only mate for life. There is no such thing as divorce for my kind. We’re possessive, opinionated and used to being in charge. I’m hell to live with.”

A smile bloomed across his face while his eyes lit with laughter. “I only want to be with you. I’m not going anywhere. I don’t share unless it’s absolutely necessary and I want you to be committed to whatever this may bring. I don’t like to fight but if you feel the need to I’ll accommodate you and we can enjoy making up afterward.” His smile went sensual. “I can live with hell and will give you as close to heaven as I can—in and out of the bedroom. As for being in charge… we’ll see what happens.”

Syn’s heart sped up as he spoke and her pussy dampened in preparation for his taking. Her voice was hoarse as she replied, “I want your word that if you ever want out you’ll make sure to hide so I’ll never be able to find you. I don’t know what I’d be capable of if you left me and I found you.”

His look went soft then his voice echoed in the room. “I can’t promise you such a thing, Syn. It will take you time to realize the only thing that will take me from your side is death. But you will realize. Even in death, I would come back and find you.”

She opened her mouth to speak.

He cut her off. “Shhh… I’ll give you this vow. If you ever leave me I’ll hunt the ends of the earth for you. When I find you, I will lay you down and take you until you can’t walk, talk or even imagine ever leaving me again.” He raised a hand extending it to her. “Come lay with me Syn.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved, Total-e-bound

Lay me Down, is Available Now at Total-E-Bound.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...