Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

Also have a post over at the SIA blog for my weekly blog day. Go by and check out my post after you read this one.

I have a busy weekend planned. Lots of errands. 

Here's what happened this week.

Some writing done. I'm about to start on that new story that came out of nowhere.

I had alot of reviews that I hadn't added to my site so I got them together and sent them to be put on my site. Go on by and check the reviews I got for God Style Temptation ,  Veils Rising, Shadow Dance, Golden Seduction, Sin and Lay me Down.

That's it for this week.

How was your week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...