Thursday, February 07, 2008

Crenshaw Reading Thursday - In Death Series A Love Affair

This week I’ve been rereading JD Robb’s In Death series. I’m preparing for the next book in the series Strangers in Death which releases Feb 19, 2008.

I love me some Roarke and Eve.

I also heart Peabody, Feeney, and McNab. Mavis has a special place in my heart. Leonardo is a cutie. Trina well I’m with Eve on this she is a little scary but I like her anyway. Tibble… boy the list of charterers can go on and on. Let’s just say that I love the whole In Death series.

Now back to reading.

1 comment:

Taige Crenshaw » Blog Archive » Temptation Tuesday - Strangers in Death said...

[...] even if I didn’t have the bet as incentive I would still read this book fast. Refer to my love affair post. The prize for the wager is just adds to the joy of it. {wicked grin} Watch out McKenna I want [...]

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...