Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

Also have a post over at the SIA blog for my weekly blog day. Go by and check out my post after you read this one.

A long weekend ahhhh I need one. Well I did make good headway on my costume for the RT Convention Farey Ball but still need to get some more things. Can you belive RT Con is only 2 month's away. 

Here's what happened this week.

I did get some writing done over the weekend and through the week. Not as much as I would have liked. Haven't started the new story that came out of nowhere. Plan to start over this weekend and try to get a good chuck of it done.  Yeah the characters are still riding me to get to their story. So they get their was and jump ahead of other books.

I sent out some interviews, blog guest day things and features to few places. I'll let you know when I get dates on when they will be posted.

Still haven't gotten my reviews for God Style Temptation together to send to my web designer to update. Been hectic. Will be defiantely doing it this weekend. Once I do I will post snippets here. That's it for this week.

 How was your week?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...