Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crenshaw Reading ~ Reading Frenzy

This morning woke up feeling even more awful been battling a cold. It has won at least temporarily. I’m in bed and when I watched the news and saw how cold it is I was glad I was in bed. Oh my aching body. So I’m home under the covers. Only if it was for something else than being sick {wicked grin}.

I’ve been sick this week but still reading. I’ve read through a pile of books. Here is a quick list. I’ve read books by Johanna Lindsey, Linda Lael Miller, Jude Deveraux, and Julie Garwood. Yeah in a historical, medieval and suspense frame of mind. Since I can’t focus to well to give a really detailed reason why I enjoy all the authors just let keep it simple. Plot, characters and passion. Those three words say it all.

Now I am off to get back under the covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...