Monday, February 04, 2008

Organization Frenzy

I'm keeping with my organization kick. This weekend I spent sometime going through my file cabinets going through my files I have. Boy I have a lot of files. Still working on them. I set myself a sort of archive place in my house. I didn't want to throw about stuff I might need in the future. So I went through separated the files by the one I want to archive and the ones to shred. Whew took me most of the weekend. Oy. Now I just have to tackle my computer files. I spent today doing some but need to do a deeper organization. One of my Christmas gifts to myself was an external hard drive (I love gadgets and can't believe I didn't get one years ago). I already copied all my computer files to the external hard drive. So now all I have to do is delete it from my computer hard drive. Thankfully I like organization already and can just go in and clear out the old files.

So what did you do today?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...