Monday, February 18, 2008

Revisting a Crush

vm_cr00510510_ss100_.jpgI've said it here a few times that I have a crush {insert blush here}

It started when I was younger and  I loved to watch Knight Rider. I love me some Kitt.  I liked the voice. Come on it's fine to have a crush on a car. Those sexy lines of the shiny black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.

Well I watched the Knight Rider movie and I am so crushing on the new Kitt. {grin} I liked how they had David Hasselhoff come to see his son. Yeah his son and sort of pass on the reins. But my one peeve why didn't they let the old Kitt come to see the new Kitt huh. Come on let me see a little of my crush before I pass on the crush to the new Kitt.

Sigh my only hope is they make it a series. Oh boy. I'm getting excited thinking about it.

Come on you know it was coming. Who were some of your TV crushes and why? And gimmie the details.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...