Thursday, February 21, 2008

To the Victor go the spoils…..

sony-portable-reader-system1.jpgI'm sure you're wondering who won the Sony e-book reader bet between me and McKenna . Come on who do you think?

No it's not me. She beat me by a page. A PAGE! Crap it was more of a 75 th of a page but it isn't here nor there she beat me. Yes McKenna won our bet. She did
it by a hair. A hair I tell ya.

Picture it I was at my desk on IM as we had agreed so when we finished we would IM. Well all of a sudden I hear a ding and their's the huge grin emotion in my IM. You know I started to growl (well curse really). Then another ding and this little devil popped up laughing at me. Shoot.

Anyway being the good sport that I am I called McKenna and we talked about color and so on for the reader. I ordered it and now it is on the way to her.But some good news since I was ordering one to fulfill the bet I made sure to get one for myself {wicked grin}. This has been fun since rarely gamble or bet on anything. McKenna is the same way. And if I had a dollar for the number of
times we told others the reason we don't gamble and bet is because we lose I'd be rich. I may have loss this time but I'm glad this made me finally get an e-book reader.

Now we have another bet coming soon. Hey we both need some more books for our e-book readers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...