Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Temptation Tuesday - Strangers in Death

A quick blog. I've got the new JD Robb book Strangers in Death. I'm reading it as we speak. I have to get back to reading. I have a bet with a friend to see who will finish reading it first. The prize for the wager is a Sony  E-Book reader. {rubbing hands together in anticiaption) I'm so going to enjoy winning.

Heck even if I didn't have the bet as incentive I would still read this book fast. Refer to my love affair post. The prize for the wager just adds to the joy of it. {wicked grin} Watch out McKenna I want that reader bad. 

Back to reading.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...