Friday, February 08, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up

Friday is here and this weekend I have writing to do but have to finish my costume for the RT Convention Farey Ball. So I have to find time to do both. So what happened this week? Finishing up a story I am working on. I have another story that came out of nowhere. The characters are riding me to get to their story. So they are next jumping ahead of other books. Oy. I have so many characters wanting their story. LOL. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Got some great reviews for God Style Temptation. Will be having them added to my site and post them here at next Friday's Weekly Wrap-Up. Besides getting ready and exited about RT that's all I have so far.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...