Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crenshaw Reading Thursday - Fav Love Moments

vdaytc1.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day. In honor of today I decided to post a list of my fav books that have those I love you moments that made me grin like a fool or laugh out loud.

JD Robb's In Death Series - when Eve tells Roarke she love him. She doesn’t say it often but when she does it is lovely. Doesn’t matter though I still want Roarke for my own. {Grin)

Raynetta Mannes’ All for Love – when Dare tells Angela he loves her. Dare is a hero that is just scrumptious and the story sweet and passionate.

Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series – Ranger telling Stephanie he has her listed under his entertainment budget. Heck it might not be the typical I love you declaration but dude it’s Ranger. Nough said.

Aliyah Burke, any one of her books. Heroine’s to root for and men to salivate over. Passion, love and mostly set around military men. I love me a man in uniform.

Red Garnier, any book of her books. Okay so I still have a few to get but those I read well let’s say alpha hero, spunky women and heat up the whazoo. And it’s Red. Be prepared to jump your loved one.

Julie Garwood’s The Secret when Iain casually told Judith he loved her. A hot Scottish man and a headstrong heroine.

Layne Blacque, any book from back list. Love, drama, family and sex. All I can say where can I find me some.

Lauren Dane, any of her books. Still working my way through reading all of her books but from those I read be prepared to be swept away with the worlds, characters and everything. Be warned hot sexy men will make you lose all sense and want them.

Christine Feehan, any book of her books. I fell for the Carpathians, got captured by the ghost walkers, cheered for the drake sister, and then danced for all the other books. When each man said I love you to their heroine was a moment I’ll never forget. I love me some Feehan.

McKenna Jeffries’ Conquering Jazz when Reese told Jazz those glorious words. This isn’t pubbed yet but I am waiting to read the pubbed version. From the opening proposition to the end it was heat, passion, family and of course seduction. {Quiver} The Hamlin men make me hot for the rest of the series.

L.A. Banks’ Vampire Huntress series. Carlos loving Damali. Heck they knew they loved each other but things kept them apart time and time again. Yet when they got together they brought the house down. Now they are committed I love it. And I can’t even get started on the other characters. The entire series is so deep on so many levels.

Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Hunter Legends Series. Men not expecting the one who not only find her but it’s not as they expected. Love is never said easily for the hunters but when they do look out. Bring on the year of Acheron. I’m waiting for Ash’s book with greedy anticipation.

Brenda Jackson, any of her books and series. The Madaris Family Series was my first love affair with Brenda’s books which continues as she brings out another book. Then the rest of her books encompass me. All the men in Brenda’s books treat a woman like a lady and love them with a fierceness that is breathtaking. When they say I love you they mean it and you feel it.

Francis Ray’s the Grayson’s of New Mexico and Taggart/Falcon Series. The men are dynamic with so much passion, closeness and brings you in. I love you to them isn’t easy but when they give in look out and be prepared for a lifetime.

Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake series. Jean-Claude declaration of love to his ma petite – Anita – was about the hottest thing.

Laurell K. Hamliton’s Merry Gentry series. The Darkness (shiver). Oh gosh I think I had a moment. Gimmie a sec to clear my head. {a moment of silence) Okay I’m good if I don’t say his name again. When you know who told Merry he loved her. Not saying his name does not help. I still have the moment. God I need a drink. I’m going to have to chance it. The Darkness (shudder) in all his glory of love. I luv me some.

Whew I have to stop after that one. There are so many more I could go on and on but now it’s time for a little of my own fav moments from my own books. Yeah I know shameless of me but what can I say.

Taige Crenshaw books fav love moments.

Onyx Moon Rising when Sanjay told Tashana he loved her. Her reaction is what did it for me. {grin}

God Style Temptation when Nigel seduced Aurora time after time before saying I love you. {evil grin}

Lay me Down when Micah told Syn he loved her. Syn’s response that he better mean it and if he ever left her he should hide so she couldn’t ever find him. Then Micah’s rebuttal that if she ever left him he would hunt her down to the ends of the earth then lay her down and take her so she could never leave her again. Oh yeah that’s what I am talking about.

Rarities Incorporated series books. When Aleneic, Dimitri and Magni each told their respective heroine Laila, Yadira and, Dilana they loved her. Aleneic told Laila then went off to do the ultimate sacrifice but Laila wasn’t about to put up with that. Dimitri thought he had Yadira figured out but was he in for a shock. The most pleasant one of course. Magni maybe from a race known as seducers but it was Dilana who knocked his socks off.

Seducing a God when Markus told Paula he loves her. Hey even the God of Matrimony didn’t know what hit him when a determined woman set out to seduce him senseless.

Carnal Awakening when Mikhail and Shay are swept away by a special gift that has a mind of its own.

So there it is my list of fav moment’s of love. Now come and share what are you fav moments of love in books.

5 comments:

Barbara Huffert said...

Ranger. Mm, yeah. Now that would be the perfect Valentine!

Red said...

Taige, SMOOCHES, I love your books too! ;) And this is my fave:

Onyx Moon Rising when Sanjay told Tashana he loved her. Her reaction is what did it for me. {grin}

Oh, and this one too:

Seducing a God when Markus told Paula he loves her. Hey even the God of Matrimony didn’t know what hit him when a determined woman set out to seduce him senseless.

Makes me want to go read them again, sigh. Happy V-day, Taige!

Taige Crenshaw said...

Oh yeah, Barbara I would love me some Ranger.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Kisses back at ya. And glad you like them {blush}. Yeah I know what you mean I had to go read your books again. LOL. Will be working my way through my list above. Happy Reading

Joan Woods said...

Haven't read any of your books yet but they sound very good. Will have to put them on my tbr list.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...