Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Temptation Tuesday - Gadget Crazy

I mentioned in my blog yesterday that I love Gadgets. Well it doesn’t fully encompass how I feel about them. Imagine if you will pulse pounding, over the top giddy feeling. A visceral thrill and wanton need. That only scrapes the surface about how I like gadgets. LOL. When I got my color laser jet printer as a gift last year I was over the moon. {blushing} even posted here about it. {grin} Still loving it.

Currently I am in the search of an e book reader. I’ve been doing my research on the different types. Getting all pro and cons of all. Going to the sites and salivating over them. Yeah I have it bad for Gadgets. Still not sure which I will get. I’ve narrowed it down to these two.

sony-portable-reader-system.jpgbig_ewreader.jpg



Still weighing options on both to decide which I will get. Feel free to share your suggestions about e book readers.

2 comments:

Jen H said...

I've been researching ebook readers as well. I've heard a lot about sony and it seems to have a great deal of restrictions, such as a limited choice in books as they all have to be in Sony format. The one I'm most drawn to is the Franklin Ebookman 911 or 901. Can add memory easily, has multiple formats and looks are like holding a book. Size seems to be perfect for me. Price runs from 79.96 to 149.95. Just my 2cents. Good luck with your search! Jen :)

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Jen. I've never heard of it. Another e-book reader to check out.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...