Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Adventure ~ A tale of the lost Luggage

For my Monday’s Adventure it started over the weekend. My sister flew in for her yearly visit and when I went to pock her up lo and behold they had lost her luggage. Now see I already have my own issues with my trip I took a few weeks ago. Yep you guessed it. They lost some of my luggage when I returned to NY. I was peeved to put it mildly. I'm normally a calm and rational person. And no they still have not found my luggage yet.

Well now back to the story of my sister. They lost her luggage. Not one bag or ever two. They lost all her three pieces of luggage. She and my nephew had come with. So all she had was the clothes on her back. In her carryon she only had the basics. After picking her up we had to make a trip to the store to get a few things for her and my nephew.

Well I kept calling to see where the luggage was. I kept getting not found. Well let’s fast forward to Monday. I called after I got home from work and was told the luggage was found. Now don’t get to excited. Here is the conversation with the baggage technician.

“Great news we have found your bags and they are on the way to Santa Barbara.” Baggage tech.

“What. Why did you send the bag to Santa Barbara when I am in NY.” Me trying to be calm.

“Yes it is going to Santa Barbara as it states on your request.” Baggage tech being snide.

“What address do you have listed on the form to delivery to?” Me trying not to call them a {insert any curse phrase you can imagine here} idiot.

“We have ----- New York.” Baggage tech trailing off.

“If the address I gave you is in NY why did you send the bags to Santa Barbara.” Me my voice getting colder as I spoke.

“Well the bags in Santa Barbara and we will send a message to have it returned to NY.” Baggage tech with no apology in their voice.

“What about my two other bags? You only mentioned one.” Me my voice still cold.

“Oh you already got one of your bags.” Baggage tech not knowing what that phrase would do to me.

“-------------------------------------- the bags I have none. ------------ You tell me ------------------- my bags--------------.” Me losing it after that response.

“Let me speak to your supervisor.” Me breathing fire and ready to kick some more ass.

“One moment please.” Baggage tech with no apology in their voice.

I won’t go into the conversation I had with the supervisor. Let’s just say they still have not found two of the bags. The other is sitting in Santa Barbara having it’s own nice little vacation. That was my adventure for today.

What was your Monday Adventure?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...