Sunday, July 01, 2007

TBR Book ~ July 1, 2007

When I went to pick my book for the TBR Book Challange it was at first hard to decide. I went through my bookcase and computer as I checked over the books I had I wanted to read them all. Then a shock happened I found a book that is part of my RAB – Read as Bought. Usually these are books I start the day I buy them no matter what I am reading. I know last year was a crazy year but for this book to slip by me well all I can say is how did I miss it.

So for my TBR Book I read Conspiracy Game by Christine Feehan. I enjoy all of Christine Feehan’s series and she is one of my RAB – Read as Bought - authors. As I read Conspiracy Game I was drawn back into the world of the ghostwalker’s. There is so much intrigue, action and passion in this novel it left me breathless. I was so enthralled I stayed up all night to read this book in one sitting. I was dragging at work the next day. Christine Feehan’s books stays with you long after you finish reading and Conspiracy Game was no different.

After reading CG I realized I hadn’t been to Christine Feehan’s site in a while so I went and looked at her site. My visit made me realize I had also missed the next ghostwalker book. I went out and bought it. Deadly Game was hot, action packed and kick ass. I loved it.

This TBR Book Challenge has whetted my appetite to get to the other TBR Book I have. I can’t wait. I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.

I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours. What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?

Taige

6 comments:

Red Garnier said...

Hi Taige, I just love your new cover. As for TBR . . . when I don't know what to read, I always go back to my old favorites by Jude Deveraux...I can read them again and again and never tire!! This by Christine looks awesome, though. I think I'm adding to my long, long list of Must Buy books! =) Red

Amy said...

That I can remember (that is, what I remembered to write down when I finished reading - I'm old and blond):

Bad Boys - Sally Apple
The Research Project - Rhiannon Neeley
The SexShifters - DJ Manly
Men to Die For - Denise Agnew and others
Creepin' - LA Banks and others

This is a good idea. I was getting really guilty feelings over spending more money on books when I had piles/files unread. I did spend a little less this week on books, but was amazed - I would say to myself: "oh, yeah, I won that one!" or "I couldn't wait for that one to come out and then let it sit there, what was I thinking?"

catt said...

the Grayson novels by Francis Ray. i read one and wow! any thing by J.L.Langley, Jeigh Lynn, Brenda Bryce, C.J.England,Ally Blue, Marteeka Karland,and many many more!

Taige Crenshaw said...

Hi Red,

Thanks. I love it too.

I go back to my old favorites a lot also.I love Jude Deveraux. Also I love Julie Garwood historical’s. Saving Grace, Honor's Splendor, and The Secret are some of my favorites. I also love her romantic suspense’s but find I go back more to the historical’s.

And Christine's on is a regular on my Must Buy books.

Taige

Taige Crenshaw said...

All I can say is wow Amy and I have to go get a pen and add some of these books to my list.

There is no guilt in buying a good read. At least that is my motto as I whip out the credit card and buy. :). When I went through my books I was surprised on what I had waiting to read. I wanted to read it all at once. LOL. So keep on reading and let us know about it.

Taige

Taige Crenshaw said...

Catt,

I enjoy Francis Ray’s novels. I first started reading her with her Taggart/Falcon Series. The Graysons of New Mexico Series is great. Heck I enjoy all of her series. I found the last two of the Graysons series in my TBR books (boy am I behind) and will be reading them soon.

Taige

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...