Sunday, July 22, 2007

TBR Book ~July 22, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I read If She Only Knew by Lisa Jackson. The story was interesting with lots of suspense and great characters. It was a good read. I checked my shelf for more of Lisa Jackson and saw I had a few more of her books. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

The TBR Book Challenge is making me rediscover a lot of books I bought and finally get to read them. I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours. What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...