Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Uncovered: Carnal Awakening ~ Shay Coles

This month’s uncovered we explore my upcoming release Carnal Awakening.

So let’s get uncovered….

Carnal Awakening, will be released on July 27, 2007 at Ellora's Cave. In this uncovered we will be exploring my heroine Shay Coles. As I stated in the previous uncovered Shay - my heroine - came to me and demanded her story be told. She also let me know her story could not be told as one story but would be a series of stories. Imagine if you will a woman who knows what she wants but is unsure how to ask for it.

Shay Coles is all of these things and more. She has withstood a betrayal and is first unsure of her own sensuality as a woman. The complexities in Shay’s personality are what made her such a joy to write. She pushed all the emotions and demanded more.

Once Shay came to me she knew where her story would go and it flowed. She breathed life into the pages. She took Mikhail A’do Nis, a man bound by his duty and quest, by storm. Shay runs the spectrum of emotions from insecurity to confidence or attraction to passion and everything in between.

Shay is on a journey to sensual awakening. A discovery of not only pleasure but what is in her soul. In Carnal Awakening, Shay gets a few surprises thrown at her and more to come in the next books.

Take a journey with Shay as she is awakened.

I leave you with this. Describe the defining moment when you knew you had met your soul mate.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...