Friday, July 06, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Release coming, Reviews and things

It’s Friday and boy am I happy. So what happened this week?

I’ve been writing and writing. I’m working on a story that has my mind racing and heart pounding. As you all know I like t put my spin on things. The story I am currently writing has a lot of twist and turns. Yep I am being mysterious but I don’t want to say too much until the story is done.

My next release from EC Carnal Awakening is on the coming soon page at EC. Yippee. Carnal Awakening will be released on July 27, 2007. This is less than a month. I can’t wait.

And if you read my Monday Adventure you’ll remember the airlines lost my sister’s luggage. Well I am happy to report they found her luggage. Yay. As for my lost luggage from my trip weeks ago. No sign of it yet. After my experience and then sister lost luggage I think there is a little gremlin somewhere who sees our name and does a gig while singing let’s take their luggage and make them annoyed. Yeah fanciful but so true. This is the only thing I can think of. {Grin}

Also this week besides my interview at Fallen Angel Reviews {check it out here} I got two great reviews for Seducing a God. Here is a part of the reviews:

Four angels from Fallen Angel Reviews, here’s what Tewanda had to say…

Taige Crenshaw’s Seducing a God is an erotic ride from the first meeting of Paula and Markus. The sexual chemistry between the two will not be denied nor will their emotional bond. Paula and Markus are characters that will not soon be forgotten. The pair both want to experience a loving, lasting relationship but have fallen short in their attempts. I enjoyed that while Paula and members of her family were not pro-marriage, they were each waiting for a great love to show how satisfying marriage could be.

To read the full review click here:

http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2007/June/Tewanda-SeducingAGod.htm

Thanks Tewanda!

And the second review:

Review from ParaNormalRomance, here’s what Nicole had to say…

I love the storyline that Ms. Taige has crafted. You have a woman that wants a man, but she doesn't think he sees her, and takes matters into her own hands to make him see her. I know that most of us women can relate to that. I loved the way this author wrote this fun plot, making Markus a god of Matrimony, yummy! This author has wet my taste buds and I look forward to reading her next book.

To read the full review click here:

http://www.paranormalromance.org/reviews/review.php?id=25394

Thanks Nicole

Well that was my week. What did you do this week?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...