Sunday, July 08, 2007

TBR Book ~ July 8, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I went with an author who I tried one of her books then went and bought her backlist. Yeah the whole thing. So when I got her backlist I started to read them then for some reason I never finished reading them. Her books have been sitting on my TBR books.

For my TBR Book I read Cry Wolf by Tami Hoag. My first book by Tami Hoag was Kill the Messenger and when I read it I was like how the heck did I miss this author. Then I went and bought her backlist. Well I enjoyed all the ones I have read so far. Cry Wolf is suspense and it had me wondering and wanting to know more.

Of course now I read the book I went to visit Tami Hoag’s site and saw she had a book come out recently in March 2007. I have to go and get it. The TBR Book Challenge is making me read more and add more books for me to go and get to read. I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.

I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours. What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...