Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Adventure ~ Customer Service….

For my Monday’s Adventure it started with a call to a company I placed an order with.

A few weeks ago I placed an order for some new clothes. Since I am an avid seamstress when I buy clothes I like to do it in person so I can actually touch the clothes and check out how it is made. Well I was looking through a catalog which I should know better than to do. I get tempted to buy and since I can’t actually go to a physical store to see and touch the outfit I usually pass on buying it. Well this time I gave into my weakness and ordered this cute dress and a few other things. I kept out hope they would be okay.

I got my order yesterday and after picking it up I eagerly rushed home to open it. I’m happy to say the dress was even better than in the catalog. The other pieces I ordered was also good however {now you knew there would be a however} one of the outfits I ordered was in the wrong color and size. SO I got on the phone and called the customer service number. After waiting for quite a bit I did eventually get to a customer service person. I explained my problem. They understood and apologized for the error. They stated they would ship out the correct size and color outfit I ordered as well as send a return postage voucher to send back the wrong one. They even threw in a discount for my next order whenever I choose to make one.

Now that is customer service. I got off the phone quite pleased. Will I order from them again? You bet with customer service like that they will get my business. There is nothing like being pleasant and courteous. Yes that word again. After my last Monday Adventure it was a welcome experience.

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...