Saturday, July 14, 2007

A visit to Toys "R" Us

Today I went to Toys "R" Us I haven't been there in a while and with good reason. Every time I go I get in trouble. I buy things I shouldn't did I ever tell you I have a weakness for stuffed animals. Yeah I do have the weakness. UnO is another weakness of mine but I won't go into it since we are talking about my stuff animal weakness.

I had a lot of stuffed animals all over my house. I collected them. I had this cute dark read bull with black horns. A Bugs Bunny (another weakness. You notice I keep using pass tense. Yes I had last year I got rid of them. {biting fist to not cry}. I had so many and for so many years I just decided one day to get rid of them all. I did and it was painful. And since I promised I would not buy anymore for at least a year a visit to Toys "R" Us was painful. My sister had taken pity in me last year and bought me a cute stuffed doll (I like those to) in a pink sweat suit. I hadn't broken my word and got any more stuffed animals or dolls. Well I am proud to say I didn't buy any from Toys "R" Us.

Then again since the year is up in a week and I will be taking my nephew to Build a Bear around that time {shrug} maybe it wasn't such a hardship after all. {Wicked grin}

Build a Bear look out Taige is coming and she is going to go stuffed animal and doll crazy.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...