Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Adventure ~ Babysitting….

For my Monday’s Adventure it started with the rain.

I’m a off from work this week {yippeeee} so I planned on doing the tourist thing with my family who is visiting. It rained a lot today and we were not able to go out. My niece who wasn’t feeling well came over so we spent the day babysitting.

All I can say is if she was sick I was a hula girl on the planet Zultar. She was all over the place. Since I am known as the fun Aunty I was right behind her running around the house like we both had lost our minds. {Grin} Yeah it was fun.

Now that she has gone home with her mom I hurt in places I didn’t know I had. Now I am off to have a stiff drink and soak my aching muscles. Oy.

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...