Sunday, July 29, 2007

TBR Book ~ July 29, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I read Kitty Goes to Washington and Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn. If you haven’t read these stories you need to go and read them. They were really good. It was funny, sexy and interesting. I loved Kitty from the first book I read and with each book it is getting better. It was a good read.



I’m glad I started the TBR Book Challenge. Great reads and so much fun/ I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours. What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...