Sunday, July 15, 2007

TBR Book ~July 15, 2007

For my TBR book for this week's TBR Book Challenge I went with an author who I read an excerpt for on some site and liked it. I went out and bought the book but just added it to my TBR books.

For my TBR Book I read Hell’s Belles by Jackie Kessler. I picked up this book a few month's ago and only am just getting around to reading it. I'm sorry I didn't read it when I got it. It was funny and steamy. I've got a new author for my RAB – Read as Bought - list. My only disappointment is The Road to Hell the next book in this series is not avaliable now. Hmmm is it November yet. LOL. I'll have to wait darn it.

The TBR Book Challenge is making me read more and add more books for me to go and get to read. I will tell you about another of my TBR Book next Sunday.
I have told you my TBR Book so come on and let me know about yours. What was your TBR Book and what are your thoughts on it?
Taige

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hells' Belles is in one of my TBR bins; I'll have to move it closer to the top!

I read Michele Bardsley's latest, Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire. I've read most everything she's written and this was a funny read that I recommend. It has a bit more of a dark side than I'm the Vampire, That's Why, and even a little mystery of sorts. I've started Jodi Payne and Chris Owens' Deviations: Discipline, andhave lost track of my Palm T/X (arrggghhh!) and can't recall titles of the other things I read this week.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Glad that you are reading Amy. Hell’s Belles was good.

Taige

Jackie said...

Thanks so much, Taige! Thrilled you enjoyed it.

Amy, I loved DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR VAMPIRE even more than I did I'M THE VAMPIRE, THAT'S WHY. Add my name to the list of people who recommend that book.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...