Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekly Wrap-up ~ Writing, New Release Date and Website Update

Friday and I have a lot planned this weekend. The first is another trip to the airport to pick up my brother in law. {Sigh} As you know me and the airlines are having some problems. Lost luggage and so forth. So what happened this week?

Still working away on my story that has my mind racing and heart pounding. The twist and turns are making it interesting. Still being mysterious about what my current project is. Want to have it done before I say too much.

Less than a week before my next release from EC Carnal Awakening. I am so excited. Carnal Awakening will be released on July 27, 2007. And then I got some more news I got the release date for Onyx Moon Rising, which is coming from Liquid Silver Books. The release date August 6, 2007. Whoo Hooo... So I have two releases coming right behind each other.

Also got the release date for Shadow Dance which is coming from Ellora's Cave. The release date December 7, 2007. Whoo Hooo... Make sure to mark your calendar’s.

I’ve also added a Release Calendar to my website. It has all the release dates I have so far for my upcoming novels.

Well that was my week. What did you do this week?
Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...