Friday, October 19, 2007

A Poem: Sensual U

Here's poem to get you moving.  

Sensual U 

By: Taige Crenshaw

Copyright ©  2007 by Taige Crenshaw. All rights reserved 

Savor the feel of our bodies against each other

Entice me with you wickedness Naked skin against skin heating up the soulSustain the fire that is burning out of controlUnbearable pleasure overtakes me with the joining of you yang to my yinAppetite is fierce as we strive to the ultimate goalLyricize our bodies in perfect harmonyUtopia  is here ultra violet, red and blue's fill my soul as I reach for theSensual U

3 comments:

Crystal R said...

Wow...I really like this poem...So sensual and erotic...

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Crystal.

Crystal R said...

You are very welcome...

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...