Friday, October 19, 2007

First Contest Winner ~ # 1

Here is our first contest winner. Drum roll. And the winner is….
Southern Bell


So
Southern Bell please email me through my contact page here  with your contact details, choice of e-book and format. Please also include in your comments Taige First Contest Winner #1.
 


And the prize Southern Bell has won is one e-book copy of their choice of one of the following of my releases; Seducing a God, Carnal Awakening, Onyx Moon Rising, or Golden Seduction.   

Keep partying there is a few more contests.

3 comments:

Crystal R said...

Congrats Southern Bell...

Southern Bell said...

Thanks so much. I look forward to reading Golden Seduction. I have really really enjoyed reading your other books. I know this one will be just as thrilling and HOT (fan myself) as all of your other books.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Sent your prize Southern Bell. Congrats again.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...