Friday, October 19, 2007

Shadow Dance ~ Excerpt


shadowdance.jpgHere is an excerpt from Shadow Dance, it’s different than what is posted on my site.



Make sure you go on by and post to my Welcome to the party… post.

Shadow Dance
By: Taige Crenshaw
Ellora's Cave
ISBN 13: 978 14199 12955
Genre: Paranormal
Series: Rarities Incorporated

Buy Here

Blurb:


Yadira Akridge, a Zuri Maji, is used to playing by her own rules and making tough decisions. She doesn’t do partners, just sex. Her latest assignment gives her a partner she does not want. A man who makes her desperate to screw him senseless. It is too much of a temptation to withstand. But humanity depends on them finding the ultimate tool of destruction and fear.



Dimitri Zarek is a loner who only works with his brother. He trusts no one else at his back or with his life. Now he is forced to work with a reckless woman who breaks all rules and takes no prisoners. From the second they meet he finds his control and all his beliefs blown to shreds. Desire is a double edged sword that ignites them both.

EXCERPT:

With a flick of his hand he created a blanket and leaned over to lay it over her. Her hand flashed out and gripped his before he could finish. Yadira looked at him her deep chocolate brown gaze hungry.


“We don’t have the time.” Dimitri pulled his arm from her grip, straightening and stepping back.


Yadira smiled a sensual smile. “I didn’t ask you.” She stood in a smooth, easy motion. “I have this quirk I don’t like people telling me what I can’t do,” her voice went smoky, “or can’t have.”


Before she finished Dimitri was jerked off his feet and lowered gently to the floor of the plane. His hands were dragged back above his head while his legs were spread eagled. Looking back at his arms Dimitri saw dark brown light surrounding his arms twirling around his wrist. The light stretched outward and then hung suspended there. He could test them to see if they would break but he didn’t want to. Looking back at Yadira he saw she was waiting for his attention.


She walked forward until she was at his waist then stepped over him spreading her thighs as she looked down at him. The look in her eyes made his softened erection revive with a ferocity that was painful.


“I told you next time I would have you naked in two seconds.” There was a sensual promise in her voice.



4 comments:

Crystal R said...

Now this is my kind of story...I can't wait to read it...

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Crystal.

Loretta said...

Looking forward to reading this one.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Loretta

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...