Monday, October 22, 2007

Burning Touch & Newsletter Contest

Now for the winner of the Burning Touch Contest.

Drum roll.

And the winner is….

Crystal R

Congrats Crystal R. Please email me through my contact page here with the name you want me to use and your contact details. Please also include in your comments Taige Crenshaw Burning Touch Contest.
Congrats again.
Now for the winner of the Newsletter Contest.

Drum roll.

And the winner is….

Naiya

So Naiya please email me through my contact page here  with your contact details, choice of e-book and format. Please also include in your comments Taige Newsletter Contest Winner. 
And the prize Naiya has won is one e-book copy of their choice of one of the following of my releases; Seducing a God, Carnal Awakening, Onyx Moon Rising, or Golden Seduction.  
Congrats again. 

Also starting with my upcoming newsletter and going forward I will be having contests that are exclusive for my newsletter/updates readers. Believe me you don’t want to miss out. LOL. Sign up for my newsletter here.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...