Sunday, October 21, 2007

Reader’s Gold…

The Grand Prize contest is close. I will announce the winner at 9:00 pm EST.

Let’s talk about series. I’ve mentioned this before here.

I enjoy writing and reading series.

First here are my definitions of them both:

Series ~ Taige Crenshaw Definition:

Novels that has a related story theme but each one is complete in and of itself.

Serial ~ Taige Crenshaw Definition:

Novels that feature/follows the same main character/s yet are still a fresh story each time.

They are Reader’s Gold to me when I know a new book for an author I like I get all giddy.

Here are some of my Reader’s Gold:

JD Robb

She happens to have a book coming out November 6. I will be there to scoop it up.

Laurell K Hamilton

She has a book come out this coming October 23, 2007. Will be first in the door to scoop it up.

Brenda Jackson

She has a book come out this coming  November 2007. Oh my I have to wait to November will be there.

Who are some author’s that are your Reader’s Gold and why?

1 comment:

Crystal R said...

My readers gold is Destiny Blaine and all the MEA authors...I am just hooked on all of them and no matter what I do I have to read their books...But I am always willing to add more to the list...

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...