Saturday, October 20, 2007

Eye Candy ~ Contest

Another random contest. No this is still not the special one I have been mentioning.




 Win some really great eye candy for your desktop!

2 custom designed Desktop Wallpapers by Moonglade Designs. www.moongladedesigns.com  

To win go over to my site and search my site and answer this question:

What is the name of the third online read story and what is the name of my coming soon online read 

Post your answer in the comments below. All right answer’s posted in the comments below will be entered to win.  I will put all names in a hat and pick a winner. Contest entries will be accepted until 6:00 pm EST on 10/21/07.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

Third story is Blood Oath Hunters: Rebirth and the coming soon read is Deeper Allure.

Margo Arthur said...

The third online story is Blood Oath Hunters: rebirth
and the coming soon story is: Deeper Allure

Southern Bell said...

The 3rd online story is Blood Oath Hunters: Rebirth (posted 9/21/05
The comming soon read is Phoenix Force: Deeper Allure.

Loretta said...

The third online read is Blood Oath Hunters: Rebirth

The coming soon online read is Deeper Allure.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...