Saturday, October 20, 2007

Teasers….

I enjoy drinking tea and on my tea bags are some funny, true or weird sayings. I call them teasers.

Here are a few: 

A dirty book gathers no dust. 

Many a flare-up between man and wife is touched off by an old flare.

When pleasure interferes with business, give up business.

Indolent philosopher: Mr. I can’t.

A picture of a jail should be painted on every safe. 

Blood test: when relatives overstay their visit. 

Kleptomaniacs help themselves because they can’t help themselves.     

Hillside restaurant: Leaning Tower of Pizza.

If the world is shrinking, why do postal rates keep rising? 

Busy bakers make lots of dough.










Now your turn. Give me your best teaser.

2 comments:

Crystal R said...

I will have to think on these but they are good with some truth behind them...

Taige Crenshaw said...

Yep they are true and some are funny. They get my day started.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...