Saturday, October 13, 2007

Invitation to a Party...

 You're invited.  I have been working with Moonglade Marketing to handle my promo and a few other things. I am having a party to celebrate the unveiling of my site new streamline design and the release of Shadow Dance, my newest book release on Friday October 19, 2007. My fab web designer MMJ Designs has been hard at work to get everything ready for the party I have planned. Expect a few surprises and lots of fun. This is one of the things I have been working on. So come on by on October 19 through 21, 2007 for a party. There will be fun and prizes.


Also coming is a new format for my newsletter and updates. Any members who are a part of Passionate Gazette, my current newsletter group and Crenshaw Times, my update groups will be set up to receive the new format for my newsletter/updates.



This is only part of my excitement.



In Crenshaw Café I will be posting random excerpts from various of my books as well as some exclusive sneak peeks to the group. They will get to see them before they are posted anywhere else.   I also have some other things planned that will be exclusive to Crenshaw Café.



There will be a lot going on over the next few weeks.


No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...