Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tashana Rennix ~ Destiny or Desire

onyxmoonrising.jpgWith swift strides Tashana Rennix enters the room. Raising an eyebrow she stares. The silence lengthens then on a soft sigh she speaks.
 
How do you combat destiny and a man who makes your heart beat with such intensity that you have no thoughts but about him? What do you do when this man embodies everything you have vowed to destroy on sight?
 
Pushing back her hair impatiently from her face she paces back and forth.
 
I'm a Nefer Investigation Force Agent. A Nefer Guardian yet I have no control over this. NO CONTROL OVER WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
 
Turing swiftly she slams her fist down on a table. It splinters into a million pieces. Raising her hand she waves it over the debris. With barely a sound it rebuilds itself until it is whole once again. Back turned away Tashana stares out of the window.
 
I'm used to action and making decisions on a daily basis that affect the balance between life and death. No one or fate can control me or my decisions.
 
Her head drops forward to rest against the glass.
 
At least I thought so until Sanjay Callens. He is everything I desipse the most and fear getting close to. He is a shadow dragon. Yet he draws me to him. The warrior in me respects his fighting skills and ruthlessness while the woman in me wants to strip him bare to have my way with him.
 
A delicate shudder racks her. She starigthenes and turns. The intesity in her gaze is unnerving.
 
It is not enough we are racing against time to save the world. Now my soul is calling for his.
 
Shaking her head violenetly she clenches her fist.
 
Sanjay Callens makes me feel out of control but I am a Nefer Guardian and we do not give up or sit by and be taken.
 
A wicked grin curves her lips.
 
 Sanjay maybe mind numbingly sexy but I plan to use a few of my own tricks to that will cloud his mind and seduce his senses.
 
She turns and strides away. Suddenly she stops and glances over her shoulder.
 
Sanjay Callens destiny may have brought us together but it will be by my willl we will have the connection of soul, body and mind...
 
 Turning Tashana disappeared down the hall.
 
Join Tashana Rennix and Sanjay Callens adventure Onyx Moon Rising available now at Liquid Silver Books.

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

Sounds like another great story. Is it the first of a series?

Crystal R said...

I will have to get this one too...I don't think there is one story so far that I wouldn't read...

Taige Crenshaw said...

Cathy M, thanks and yes it is part of the series Nefer Investigations Force

Taige Crenshaw said...

Crystal R thanks. Glad you like them

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...